Some Biblical and Political Issues of the 21st Century
Praise God who kept it simple, the core of his message recorded in four short gospel books, given over three years of earthly ministry, but relevant for all eternity.
Section A: Proper interpretation of Bible, particularly Oldest writings
2) All truth (logic, reason) is God's truth
3) The Direct Teachings of God
4) Teachings of Men
5) Evolution is okay
Section B: Not being superstitious about God guiding our lives, or about prayer
1) Not being superstitious about God guiding our lives, or about prayer
2) God is a Minimalist
Section C: Why Do People Not Believe In God?
1) Lack of Knowledge of God
2) Why People Can Confidently Believe in God?
3) What is God?
4) So What is the Value of Believing in the God of the Bible?
>Chapter 2 Bible Prophecy
2) First a critique of a few prophecy ideas I feel are incorrect.
3) Now on to discussion of what I feel the prophecy in the Bible is saying.
a. The Book of Daniel – An overview of it's prophecy.
b. The Book of Daniel – A more detailed look at it's prophecy.
c. The Book of Revelation – An overview of it's prophecy.
d. The Book of Revelation – A more detailed look at it's prophecy.
e. Daniel Chapter 9 – The seventy weeks prophecy.
f. Jesus coming as a theif .
g. Appendix: Revelation Chapter 11, a more complete look.
A listings of the words of Jesus by topic, as found in the Gospels of Matthew and John (with
a scattering from other Books of the New Testament).
The Danger of Hollywood
Other points on television
God is One
God gave up?
The problem of Homosexuality
Distortion of thoughts
Why go Unnatural?
The Question of Sex
A) Capitalism has failed? Socialism failed. What do we replace it with?
Short term profits, long term profits.
We must protect the environment
The ability to govern
Freedom of school choice
Some concrete suggestions